Sophomore Year

As the name clearly tells you, I've started my 10th grade at school. It started about a week ago and frankly, I'm so in love with it already. The people are amazing and everyday is filled with laughs and pranks and funny fights. I've known these people for just over a year now but honestly, it seems much longer than that. I'd never trade them for anyone else. As a class, we stand united. We win together, we lose together, we have fun together and at the end of the day, that's what it really is about. Being together. Some people fail to grasp the concept of it. 

Most of our junior are tattletales. They tell on every fun thing that happens (well, they're not wrong, some fun things are against the rules, but we'll get to that later) and get the whole class into trouble and I'm here like 'bitch, no. That is gonna get you nowhere.'  I don't mean that you shouldn't cover up a murder, when things gets really nasty, sometimes you need to get an adult involved but other times you should loosen up. Live and let live. Telling on everything and everybody isn't forming memories. Memories are made when something out of the ordinary happens. 

I don't know what I'm trying to say but hopefully you'll understand it anyway. Honestly I just wanted to post something because it's been a while, sorry, I'm not regular anymore. I'm just out of ideas right now. 

Update:
If you're on a pc, there's a column on the right with all my socials, hit me up if you want a chat. Other than that, my GPA remains perfect (as it has been since I can remember), My mom get me a signed hardcover copy of A Work In Progress so YAYYY! You guys know how much I love that book.What else.. let me see.. oh yeah, a segment of a poem I wrote a while ago was printed in the school almanac! Okay so, I'll sign off now and I promise, I'll try to be a little more regular. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up What's New

Spoken Word

List #8 (Levels Of Friendship)