My Anthem For Life

Yet another post about yet another song. Trust me, it's just a phase. I'll soon be back to writing actual stuff but till the time I do, forgive me, but I have to tell you this. So everyone gets asked the same question many times, "What's your favourite song?" I used to have a different answer every time but lately I've been listening to some old tune and I think I found my all time favourite. No kidding. I've always loved this song but I now know this one song is going to last me a lifetime. It gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. It has two versions. Both official. One is the fast paced one(which came first) and then a gospel version. I love the latter. And here are the complete (almost) lyrics to it. I'll link both versions down below. It's pretty literal and I think it has a wonderful message.
Here and now it's time for celebration
We finally figured it out
That all our dreams have no limitations
That's what it's all about

Everyone is special in their own way
We make each other strong (make each other strong)
We're not the same
We're different in a good way
Together's where we belong

We're all in this together
Once we know that we are
We're all stars
And we see that

We're all in this together
And it show when we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true

We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Know inside; we can make it

We're all in this together
Once we see
There's a chance that we have
And we take it

We're all in this together.

And if you don't already know It's from High School Musical.  My favourite version is the Graduation Mix from the third movie. 

So here's the fast paced one: We're All In This Together
My personal all time favourite: We're All In This Together (Graduation Mix)

Hope you love this as much as I have since it came out :) 
Till next time this is me signing off :) 

P.S. It's been 10 freaking years since Bolton and Montez sang at that ski resort, Like WTF?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up What's New

Spoken Word

List #8 (Levels Of Friendship)