My Headphones #2

Note: I know there is a lot of One Direction but they're going on break so we won't get anything from them for 18 months and their new album is actually and genuinely great, so they deserve being in this top 10.  





1. Wolves - One Direction 

"In the middle of the night when the wolves come out
Headed straight for your heart
Like a bullet in the dark
One by one, I gotta take them down
We can't run and hide, ain't goin' down without a fight"


2. Would I Lie To You? (Cover) - Che Chesterman
(Original by Charles & Eddie)

"Look into my eyes
Can't you see they're open wide
Would I lie to you baby
Would I lie to you
Don't you know it's true
Girl there's no one else but you
Would I lie to you baby
Would I lie to you"



3. Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it onYou got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on, babe
You got to give it up to me
I'm screaming mercy, mercy please
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on"


4. A.M. - One Direction 
(This song isn't actually this fast as it sounds in this video, listen to it on itunes or something.) 
"Won’t you stay till the AM?
All my favourite conversations
Always made in the AM, yeah
‘Cause we don’t know what we’re saying
We’re just swimming around in our glasses
And talking off our asses
Like we’re all gonna make it"



5. Budapest - George Ezra

"My friends and family
They, don’t understand
They fear they’d lose so much
If, you took my hand
But, for you, You,
I’d lose it all."


6. All Those Pretty Lights - Andrew Belle

"And I wanna remember this night
And how my words never came out right
It's just my patience that keeps me alive
Just like all those pretty lights
Just like all the pretty lights in the sky"


7. Somebody To You - The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato

"All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you
All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you

Everybody's tryna be a billionaire
But every time I look at you I just don't care
'Cause all I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah
Is somebody to you"


8. Last Goodbye - Union J 

"Save the last goodbye for me
One more shiny memory
Always remember
I'll leave the light on for you, for you, for you
Save the last goodbye for me
Wake me up before you leave
Always remember
I'll leave the light on for you, for you, for you, for you"


9. History - One Direction 

"You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)
We could be the greatest team that the world has ever seen
You and me got a whole lot of history (oh)
So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever"


10. Something I Need (Cover) - Ben Haenow
(Original by OneRepublic)

"And I had the week that came from hell
And yes I know that you could tell
But you're like the net under the ledge
When I go flying off the edge
You go flying off as well"

That's all for this month! I hope you check them out and enjoy at least on of em.
Till next time this is me signing off! xo

P.s. LOUISA WON THE X FACTOR!! I KNEW SHE WOULD SINCE THE DAY SHE AUDITIONED! WOHOO!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up What's New

Spoken Word

List #8 (Levels Of Friendship)