The Day I Decided I Didn't Give..

Okay, today is the day. The day when I have decided not to give a shit. 

I know, I know. I have said it a million times before but I always seem to forgive people even when they don't deserve it. I have always been good and I have always cared. Well, I'm tired of it. Sorry to say this but I don't think being good cuts it anymore. I'm not saying that I'm gonna this bad gothy hates everyone kindda girl but I have made changes to care about as little people as possible. To be exact, I care about my family and 7 of my friends. That's a tiny amount compared to what my previous stats were, trust me. 




I have suffered and been betrayed and stabbed in the back by too many people. Most of all, I have been left behind by those whom I thought cared about me. (I'm using the word "care" a lot, aren't I?) But enough of that. Enough of giving out pieces of my soul to people who are just going to shatter them without even batting an eyelash. I know that it isn't always the persons fault, it's just the circumstances that make things so damn messy. My limit of tolerance is very high and to be really blunt, I have reached my limit. 

To put it in three simple words, I am done. Done with guys trying to play with me, done with "friends" who are just going to take advantage or leave me, done with the people who think they're better than me, and finally I'm done with haters. Haters are just people who make you feel miserable about yourself. But they only succeed IF you give a shit. I don't care about the roumors they spread, I don't care about what they think. My family and those 7 people are all I need to be happy. That's it. That's all it takes. A handful of people who you know will be there. 

If you're one of those people who have had enough, you don't even need another person to be happy. You can make you happy. Happiness comes from within. You just have to find you happy place and soon enough you'll find others that can share that happy place with you. Those people will be your world and you'll need no one else. I hope that made sense. 

Till next time, this is me signing off! XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoken Word

What's Up What's New

Major Plot Twist