List #6

6 TV Shows I've been LOVING this season :D <3 


Most of them have been my all time favourites but as some of my top shows are on break I thought I would include some new ones :) Here goes!



1. Castle (Currently in its 8th season): Where do I even begin? I have been a fan ever since season 1 aired and that's saying something. Beckett is a highly skilled detective who is haunted by her mother's murder till date. Castle, a writer, started to tail her thinking that she was an interesting muse for his novels and soon they were solving murders together. Each episode is different and the personal timeline of the characters is flawless. Beckett's mother's murder case is a heavy plot that is included in all eight seasons and get's complicated slowly and steadily. Next thing you know, the case directs Beckett to one of the most prominent men in the country.This show is light, funny, interesting but at the same time it's dark and twisted and in my opinion that's perfect. On my recommendation rating this is a solid 9/10. 



2. Pretty Little Liars (Currently in its 6th season): How do I even begin to explain this show? It's twisted af. Like 15/10 twisted. You miss a minute of footage and you're lost. People are presumed dead, murderers are thought to have been caught and "A" is a thought to be a different person every ten episodes. Did you notice how I used non-definite words? That's right. NOTHING is as it seems in the fictional town of Rosewood. This is a show for everybody above 11 years of age. Because frankly, anybody below that age group would not understand the shit that goes on up in here. To put it simply it's a show that follows the lives of four girls, Spencer Hastings , Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, and Emily Fields, whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their leader, Alison DiLaurentis. One year later, the estranged friends are reunited as they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure named "A", who threatens to expose their deepest secrets, including ones they thought only Alison knew. At first, they think it's Alison herself, but after her body is found, the girls realize that someone else is planning on ruining their lives. Little do they know that *****SPOILER ALERT***** it isn't Alison's body that they found. On my recommendation rating this is an 11/10. GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET.



3. Grey's Anatomy (Currently in its 12th season): This shows is for those who love hospital dramas. And it's fabulous nonetheless. The patients that they treat are unique and bring a new dimension to the show. The doctors' personal lives intertwine with each other ALOT. And we get to learn a new lesson every episode. It's so enriched that I can't even being to tell you how much I love it. Meredith Grey teaches us how strong a person can be and the amount of shit a person can handle is extraordinary. On my recommendation rating this is a 9.5/10. (NOTE: Not for the faint of heart or those who can't handle gruesome scenes including extreme surgery and loads of blood) 


4. Downton Abbey (Currently in its 6th season): The series, set in the fictional Yorkshire country estate of Downton Abbey, depicts the lives of the aristocratic Crawley family and their servants in the post-Edwardian era—with the great events in history having an effect on their lives and on the British social hierarchy. (Copied from Wikipedia because I'm lazy) It's very intriguing to watch and is a must for anyone who like old/period dramas. The show involves a huge cast and we get an insight to each and everyone of their lives. It's awesome, in my opinion. Once you watch it, you won't let go. I promise. On my recommendation rating this is a 9/10.


5. Quantico (Dude, you can still catch up, it's on the third episode of the first season): This just started so I can't say how much of an epic show it will be but from what I have seen it's too good. It's about Alex Parrish, a trainee/agent at FBI who is framed for a catastrophic terrorist attack. She is innocent but how far is she willing to go to prove it.?She can trust nobody and with an entire agency after her, how will she do it? Every episode ends with a sudden twist and no one is who they say they are. On my recommendation rating this is an 8/10. Watch it if you can, it's pretty good!


6. Rosewood (Same as Quantico, you can still catch up): It's about Dr. Beaumont Rosewood Jr., a private pathologist working in Miami, Florida, in high demand with law enforcement. He is witty, and f*ing fantastic. He has a heart condition that indicate that he might die in near future. It's a really nice show but it's not for everybody and I think it might get cancelled (God, WHY?) But you should check it out. On my recommendation rating this is an 8.5/10

Some other shows that I love but are off air/have ended/got cancelled: House (9.5/10) Revenge (9/10), The Middle (7.5/10) White Collar (8.5/10), Outsourced (7/10), Body of Proof (8/10), Trophy Wife (7/10) Rizzoli and Isles (9/10), Catfish:The TV Show (Reality show) (8/10), Criminal Minds (9.5/10), Everybody Hates Chris (8/10), The Fosters (9/10), Intelligence (9.5/10), Rookie Blue (8/10) and finally The Big Bang Theory (10/10) <3

I know that's a ALOT of TV shows but what can I say, I love my TV shows. They are a major part of me. Call me crazy but that's just who I am. Till next time this is me signing off! Ciao!

P.S. I used to LOVE Homeland but the airing in our country got messed up and everything got confused. I'll re-watch it soon It's definitely a 10/10 :D 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoken Word

What's Up What's New

List #8 (Levels Of Friendship)