News Flash!

Hey guys! So I don't really have anything much to say other than IM FREAKIN' EXCITED.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I've posted 6 chapters on Wattpad for my story so far. It's going SO good. I had planned to reveal the title in another post but I couldn't wait anymore. It's called 'An Ocean Too Far.' The plot is still saved for a later date though which is very stupid of me actually seeing that I'm going to embed it on this blog. But um yeah, don't be all bitchy if I tell you the same thing in another post a month after (This blog turns one on 30th August! Can you believe it? It's been a year already.). I'm just to pumped up to not tell you guys about my so called novel! So try and find the linked story on here. It's in the "Speak Your Mind" section. I guess you'll be able to see it in just the web version. (Sorry smartphone viewers! I don't don't know for sure so try and find it anyway) But I hope you enjoy it and PM me if you do <3

Lots of love

The Not-So-Normal Gal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoken Word

What's Up What's New

Major Plot Twist