Sorted.

And no I'm not referring to the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter. (All hail Ravenclaw!)

Seriously though, this post was a long time coming. I have been waiting for the day I would get to write about good things happening instead of bad. I know all of you must be sick and tired of reading my rants. So here I go, telling you about the calm after a perfect storm.

My life has been a roller coaster. No kidding. Friends, family, boys; you name it, I've been through it I'm not trying to sound all mature here but I think I handled my problems pretty well. I did break down and have an episode but it's okay because sometimes you have to lose yourself before you get to find yourself. (Stolen from Paper Towns. The movie comes out soon! OMG YES!) 

I'm in a much better place now than I was a couple of months ago and it's all cause of this blog that you're reading right now. Knowingly or unknowingly I converted my fears and anger into something I could go back to and read about. Trust me, it works. Being able to read it over and over again makes you realize that everything can be summarized and worked out. It helped me to let go. Another thing that helped me was just venting. Venting to someone you can trust. Preferably someone who is not involved in your dramas. Someone who can give you a new perspective without taking sides. I found that person in someone whom I least expected haha. (http://vashitasharma.blogspot.in/) Try reading her blog! It's awesome :) 

As for the title, it is my current state of mind. Sorted. Such a simple word with such profound implications. I learned that if you are willing to let go, things will sooner or later sort themselves out. And they have. Brandon (I can imagine you right now. "Oh gawd! Not him again! When will she stop talking about that dumbass!") has come around. We are okay. As for ninth grade, it is really fun now days. I have met new people and frankly, they are awesome! I can truly say that I am completely happy. I'm enjoying while I can, you never know what's around the corner.

The thing is, you have to be willing to take the jump and trust yourself to have the perfect landing. That's what I did. And things are pretty much as they are supposed to be. Time turns flames to embers. The carousel never stops turning. (I know they aren't really apt for the topic here, but you get the picture.)

Till next time!  this is me signing off! Ciao! XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up What's New

Spoken Word

List #8 (Levels Of Friendship)