Confused Much?

Confusion: When you feel like you want something but you don't want it, you want to do it but you don't want to do it, accept or reject?, take it or leave it?

 It infests your mind and soul and leaves only when every single fragment of thought is fucked up. (Pardon my language.) You fell like a cannon ball of fire just hit your head (Well, at least for me, it does.). If you have ever felt like this, I'm here to tell you that I feel you. I feel what you're going through.

What I felt was: 
What if I do it and hell breaks loose? What if it doesn't turn out to be what I imagined?
BUT what if it's amazing? What if it's everything I could ask for?
A whole lotta "What if's". (This has got to be bad for health, right? XD) 

The past year has been an emotional roller coaster for me. I have faced my fair share of confusion. 

If you want a solution, I have three way for you.

1. Think Practically: Don't think about your emotions. Draw up a list. Pros and Cons. Once that's done, you think further ahead. 

2. Forget About It:  Just go about your day like you normally would. Jam out to your favourite tune, read a book, watch Netflix. Hell, you could even study! Anything to get your mind off of it. Maybe the solution will come to you from the back of your mind. And when you least expect it to, all the confusion will fall apart.

3. Be Stupid: To quote Nike, JUST DO IT. In the end, We regret the things we didn't do more than the things we did. 

Bottom line is, confusion is something that's within you. You and only you can fix it. No one else. Being happy is all that matters. Ride your own roller coaster. 
Till next time, this is me signing off! XOXO

P.S. I think this is a bit off topic but I wanted to include it anyway. "At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out, they fence you in. Life is messy, that's how we're made. So you can waste your life drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross. Here's what I know. If you're willing to throw caution to the wind and take a chance, the view from the other side... is spectacular." -Meredith Grey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up What's New

Spoken Word

List #8 (Levels Of Friendship)