Outta Sight But Not Outta Mind

One thing I know I'm good at is to mess things up even when I don't want to.


Um, how do I even begin. I had a huge fight with someone close to me. I think whatever we had is over. We had had our differences and they kept growing without a symptom. The person in question thinks that I don't talk to them enough. How do I tell them that I WANT to talk but I just don't know what to talk about. It's frustrating, you know? Not being able to justify yourself even when you have your reasons. My friends (Sybil and Erica) tried to calm me down, saying that all will be well and that the person I had the fight with will eventually come around. My biggest fear is that they might just move on and NOT come around. I have texted an apology (Because to be brutally honest, I can't possibly do that face to face. The words will get stuck in my throat.) I said that I was so extremely sorry. (Even though I'm not sure if the whole drama is, in fact, my doing.) I don't know if I have lost them or not but just thinking about the probable loss brings me to tears. This is something that will definitely not leave me at peace till the time it's done and dusted either way. I swear to God I'm not trying to be depressing but I just had to write about it to release my pent up emotions because if I don't I may blow up.

So till next time it's me signing off. :) Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up What's New

Spoken Word

List #8 (Levels Of Friendship)